Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

I have a Mazda 3 TS2 59 plate. I need a part for my rear parcel

Customer Question

I have a Mazda 3 TS2 59 plate. I need a part for my rear parcel shelf strap hangar. It's the bit that the strap hangar fits on to actually attached to the bodywork of the car. It's a round black plastic fitting with a sort of nipple on it for the strap hangar to attach to. It doesn't appear in the main dealer list of spare parts. Can you help please.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Not so sure why the dealer doesnt list them..unless their looking in the wrong place..normally you have to go straght to the dealer parts section and actually show them what you need..might be a bit more helpfull then..However you could try this site here below.. go into interior then parcel shelf in the options

http://www.sgpetchparts.co.uk/mazda/3/2006-2010-petrol-1.6-103-bhp/

I do hope this helps

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Robert - thanks for that - I've been on to the SG Petch site and they seem to be showing the part. I've ordered it. They have also shown the Mazda part number - seems strange that the main dealer couldn't find it. However - when it arrives and fits ok I'll be happy.

Whilst you're there - there is another small part ( even smaller than the one I've enquired about) -it's a small rubber bump plug attached to the inside of the tailgate - one each side - any ideas?

Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..there..

There is bump stop on the tailgate on the inside edge which i have a number for below....you may want to take along to the dealer and see if they can cross reference that number.. I do hope this helps

B25S-62-877A