Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

my 323 diesel keeps cutting out when it comes under pressure

my 323 diesel keeps cutting out when it comes under pressure is it a fuel filter or a sensor?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long response.
What normally causes this issue is a restricted fuel filter which is common, what I would suggest is to have the fuel filter replaced and then run some fuel additive in the system and this should solve the issue.
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.