Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mazda 6 Intrusion alarm going off

Customer Question

I'm also having problems with the intrusion alarm going off continually - when there's nobody near the car - and I'm also wondering if this is related to a 2nd problem that the battery in the key has drained in 3 months

It's a Mazda 6 TS2, 58 Reg

Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

I'm still waiting for assistance. I'll continue waiting.

Steve

Hello Steve,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

I'd like to reverse the £14 charge that I paid and close the question.

Steve