Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

2005 mazda 6 estate drivers side electric window not

Customer Question

2005 mazda 6 estate drivers side electric window not working. there is slight movement when i attempt to operate any of 3 passengers windows. Ive looked in owners manual but can't quite follow instructions. Regards ***** ***** XXXXX

Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ian,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your response. For some reason i'm now able to operate the 3 passengers windows but the driver's window will not move. The car is due for annual MOT & service in a month so maybe the garage will be able to sort the problem if it still persists.

Therefore please close my question.