Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My mx5 has just had a new air flow meter fitted and since

Customer Question

Hi .My mx5 has just had a new air flow meter fitted and since then when I accelerate between 40 and 45 I get this loss of power and pull back sensation. My mechanic has had the car in twice and cannot locate the fault. Please have you any ideas on this. AnnaSewell
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Anna,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My car is going into the garage yet again on Monday 1st of June. If you can find any information before then it would be a great help.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello. As you appear to be having difficulty finding someone to answer my question, I now wish to close the question and reverse the charges. Thanks for trying. Anna XXX