indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician.
29331485

What causes my mazda 6 to drop out of second gear when i slow

what causes my mazda 6 to drop out of second gear when i slow down

Category: Mazda
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi..

Typical Mazda tranny problem , you will need to have the second gear synchros rings replaced .

BUT first check engine and transsmission mounts as this is a problem also when slowing down and gear jumps out of 2nd.

all mounts good you will have to remove and strip transmission and replace the synchros rings on 2nd gear.

Please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.