Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I'm Keith xxxxxxx.

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Keith xxxxxxxx.  Looking for a step by step process to exchange the soft top on my 2006 MX5. I have a mohair replacement on the frame ready to bolt on. I have been told to remove the centre console around the gear stick, the seats and the rear interior finishing panel to aid installation but looks like the screws for the centre console are all hidden

Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Keith,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

Please close the question. I have managed to source a workshop manual as I am scheduled to complete the work this Saturday.

Can I now get a refund?

Regards,

***** *****

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Having closed the request without receiving a satisfactory answer how do I obtain my refund?

***** *****