Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mazda 6TS turbo diesel 2.0 2006, just serviced had oil warning

Customer Question

mazda 6TS turbo diesel 2.0 2006,
just serviced had oil warning non after abt 20 miles then engine management light
came on,then car cuts off... what could that be?could the garage done smthing wrong?please help
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
From what you are describing what likely happened here is while the vehicle was being serviced the oil sending unit was hit and knocked loose or broken which will cause all of your issues.