Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Mazda 6 TS2 5 Dr auto - 2005. There is an

Customer Question

I have a Mazda 6 TS2 5 Dr auto - 2005. There is an intermittent fault on the alarm in that every couple of months the alarm goes off a few minutes after locking the car (normally when I have walked away). There seems to be no pattern or reason for the alarm activating. Any ideas? Geoff XXX

Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Geoff,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have no answer yet. I would like to close the question and for you to re-fund the fee I paid (£14).

Geoff XXX