Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Ok,few months now,rotate tyres,shortly after abs.brake,trac

Customer Question

ok,few months now,rotate tyres,shortly after abs.brake,trac lights display all the time
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

After replacing the sensors and clearing any codes did you recheck for codes after the test drive .
If not recheck for codes and let me know what the codes are ,before the repair and codes after the repair .

Greg