Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Ive got the engine management lite on,with another lite on

Customer Question

ive got the engine management lite on,with another lite on aswell,the only way I can describe the other lite is it looks like the rear end of a car,with 2 squibly lines underneath the 2 back wheels,on my mazda 6 thank u
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Sorry to see you have had a wait.
Im happy to help you -
Please let me know what you have done / checked etc so far... then we can progress from here -
Kind Rgds, MIKE......................