Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

1996 UK MX5 1.6. Will not start.

Customer Question

1996 UK MX5 1.6. Will not start. No check engine light on and no spark.No 12V to ECU (White and Red wire).Fuel pump is pumping.

I have changed coil pack twice, Cam sensor twice,Main Relay, checked all fuses several times.

Last thing I changed the ECU, immobiliser, key switch, key and transponder receiver (All matched from a running car.

Still no engine check light or 12V to ECU.

Please Help!

Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi yes, I still need an answer to this question.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, can you please refund my payment and close the question.