Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mike, Im having problems with my mazda 6 diesel (2010) where

Customer Question

Hi Mike, Im having problems with my mazda 6 diesel (2010) where the steering wheel decides to move to the right and pulls (electronic steering rack) is there a way of resetting the steering sensor ? regards kevin
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello.
This is MIKE.. Im sorry , I have been away.
Let me know if you still need help - then we can progress.
Rgds, MIKE.......................