Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Had a flat battery on my Mazda2 (2013) charged hours

Customer Question

Had a flat battery on my Mazda2 (2013) charged for 4 hours and when I turned the key to start I had a serious of clicks the rev counter and speedo dials went up and down and in the display up came a message - CONSUM CUR any idears??

is any one there??

Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?