Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Mazda Sport 2003. I want to replace the rear shock

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Mazda Sport 2003. I want to replace the rear shock absorbers but the hole through the bulkhead to access the nut that secures the top end is too small to get a socket through. Is there another way to remove that top nut? It looks like a 13mm nut.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have worked it out thank you. I no longer need help. Can you please refund my £13.00 to my Paypal account? Thank you. ***** *****