Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 1991 1.6 MX5 EUNOS with automatic gearbox. The

Customer Question

I have a 1991 1.6 MX5 EUNOS with automatic gearbox. The gearbox has had it so obtained a used 1.6 Automatic gearbox from an MX5 outlet from a car same year, and everything all the same as mine. My mechanic seems to think there is a slight difference between mine and the one delivered. He doesn't want to swap them over in case it doesn't fit. Do you know if there would have been any sort of differences with 1991 Automatic Gearboxes or that they would all be of same basic specification. I would appreciate your opinion on this please.
Best regards
Phil XXXX
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?