indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician.
29331485

Mazda b2500 Is charging but light is still on

Customer Question

mazda b2500 Is charging but light is still on
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
got da altinator reconditioned new fan belts light comes on after about 1hour driving fuel filter warning light comes on to
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
This problem can be a few issue ,one could be the connection from the alternator to the warning light ,if the warning light sees no voltage it will stay on so it could be a connection or wiring issue .
If the connection and wiring test good then the next possible issue is a bad regulator ..
http://imgur.com/gWSf4xh
Copy and paste this link in your browser .
Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.
IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more",
please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Kind regards Greg.