indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician.
29331485

Suspension arm has slight play in a pin/brush nearside front

suspension arm has slight play in a pin/brush nearside front lower (rear)"
Category: Mazda
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Check the bushes and replace ,if this is bad then take great care and check the others also so as not to fail when you have the next MOT test .
Yes have this done as soon as you can as this issue will cause uneven ware on your tyres .
Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below ..
Kindest regards Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg
I just need a bit more information on this. The advisement on the M.O.T. certificate was 'slight' play in the pin /bush nearside front/lower. You say replace if 'bad' but that's not what the MOT said it was. If, however, you still feel I need to replace, then what rough costs should I expect to pay?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
Okay this could be the lower ball joint if they said Pin , control are has a ball joint on one side and a bush on the other ,
Okay let me know which mazda you have to be sure and a copy of the MOT report if you can .
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Report attached (I hope)
I just need to know how necessary this 'advisement' really is and the rough costs for the work involved.
Many thanks for your patience.
Jon Swain
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope this gets through O.K. Tried once already.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
okay front links on the Anti roll bar need replacing always replace in pairs . The rear marked in red should be checked and replaced where needed ,as said this is a part that will cause tyre wear if not replaced and 4Wheel alignment not done after the work is carried out .With the cost you will have to work out with the repair shop as each shop has its own repair rate .work is around two hrs for the job list from the MOT.plus alignment .. Rgds Greg
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Front