indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician.
29331485

My mazda 6 has smoke coming from exhaust not when i start it

my mazda 6 has smoke coming from exhaust not when i start it but when it has travelled 1 mile
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would it help if i put a diesel injector cleaner in it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
At start up what colour is the smoke.
And it stops smoking after*****??
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
clear
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
exhaust is clear but as i get apprx 1 mile i get blueish grey smoke i can rev it on my driveway and no smoke as soon as i get on the road it starts to smoke
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
Okay this sounds like a turbo oil seal leak .
Pull the hose from the intercooler or turbo and if you see traces of oil then suspect turbo oil seal failure .
Have this checked and tested by your Repair shop .
If the seal has blown this can be repaired by your diesel lab and save on buying a new replacement turbo .
Need further assistance then please get back to me with the reply box below
if you rate now the question will stay open in case you need to get back to me .
Rgds Greg