indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician.
29331485

The engine light on my mazda 3 (05plate)is on most of the time

Customer Question

the engine light on my mazda 3 (05plate)is on most of the time i,ve been told its a knock sensor if its replaced will it cure the fault i cannot get any sense from the dealership all they want to do is spend loads of money investigating it
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello do you have the fault code that was pulled off?it should begin with a Palso how does the car drive with this fault?any problems accelerating, a lack of power, poor idle stability?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi . Would you still like to be contacted by phone . Rgds Greg