indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician.
29331485

The drivers side headlamp is not aligned properly due to a

Customer Question

The drivers side headlamp is not aligned properly due to a dent in the bodywork.This was found out when it did not pass the MOT Test.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand why it has taken so long for you to reply to my question.I s someone going to reply soon ?
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi . I'm sorry i have just come back on line after being away for a week and seen no one has taken care of you except Shantal ,Could you give me a bit more information on the dent in the body work ?Could you post me a photo as i can not see how this can affect the alignment could you post me a photo of the damage . If the dent is in no way on the light cluster area then it should be possible to have the headlight realigned . Rgds Grge Rgds Greg
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience: Import technician.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The dent is in the middle front of the car.I was told that the headlight could not be realigned until the dent was removed.The grill cannot be put back either.Can I please have a quick response.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Would be nice to see a photo ,But if the dent did pull in the light inward then yes the repair must be done to put the light back in the original position so the light can be realigned ,Dent must be a big one to force the light angle to come inward . Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I bring the car in for you to have a look.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Sadly i'm a bit to far away for me to personally check and repair your car .I can only advise what you should do ,so if you can take a photo of the damage and post it here for me to check. Grge