Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mazda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mate my mazda 5 sounds real lumpy on tick over and while

Customer Question

Hi mate my mazda 5 sounds real lumpy on tick over and while driving it comes to a sudden stop engine cuts out it fires straight back up drive a few miles and does it again I rev the engine up and the tick over drops and engine sounds lumpy ready to cut out
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi . Sorry you had to wait so long .i just come on line and seen your question . Are there any warning lights ON when the engine is running . How many miles on this engine and when was the last engine service carried out .. Greg