indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician.
29331485

Mazda 5 venture, has traction control system warning light

mazda 5 venture, has traction control system warning light on, and powertraine warning light on.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Okay when the check engine light comes on the traction lights will also come on in most cases depending on the malfunction codes . You probably have a problem with one of the speed sensors . You need to get your car hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool and do a complete scan of all systems . From the diagnostic scan from the stored malfunction codes you will then know what has to be repaired ,replaced for a fix . When the code fault is repaired then the system has to be cleared of codes ,then the warning lights will stay off.. As long as the fault is there the lights will stay on .. Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.Rating is required to credit me for helping you! only then will I be credited.A "Poor" or "Bad Service" rating does not automatically result in a refund so if you would rather have a refund, please reply and let me know BEFORE rating and I will submit a refund request with Customer Service .Kind regards Greg.