Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

While replacing cat broke 2sensors how to know which to

Customer Question

While replacing cat broke 2sensors how to know which to order for replacement both have 14mil hex nuts Mazda 6 2006 diesel Thanks Tony
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK Thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Where can I buy an Exhaust Temp Sensor for Cat Mazda 6 Diesel 2006 please
Expert:  Matt replied 2 months ago.

this certainly sounds like the exhaust temperature sensor and some models have a couple of these, there will also be a lambda sensor in the exhaust but thats a little closer to the engine

I've attached images of both sensor types

and to my knowledge the temperature sensor is the same in all locations just with different lead lengths to meet the wiring loom

and this site caters for the mazda 6 parts

http://www.as-cars.co.uk/dpf-cat-temperature-sensor-denso-mazda-6-3-5-diesel-2005-2012-590-p.asp