Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a 2014 Mazda 6 with the keyless start. I opened the

Customer Question

Hi. I have a 2014 Mazda 6 with the keyless start. I opened the car door with the fob, put the fob in the middle and pressed start. Nothing happened. Do I have a flat battery? Or, is there something I am missing about the security systems? Thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

It is very possible you have a weak battery causing this fault here needing recharged or replaced.I would have the battery tested or a jump start attempted to see if this resolves the issue.If it does not then you need to have the starting circuit tested to see if you have a faulty start possibly ,remote/key or ignition switch.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete