Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have 2 Large testicles what can I have done surgically &

Customer Question

I have 2 Large testicles what can I have done surgically & still get pleasure from sex
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 4 years ago.
How long has this been bothering you?
What evaluation has been done to determine the cause of the symptom?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It must be 5 to 10 years it's been bothering me I often get sore inner thighs thro' rubbing of large Testicles I'm 68 years old & had snip years ago But I'm still sexually active ( occasionally )

Did this start after the prior surgery?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As its over 30 years since I had 'The Snip' I cannot remember when they grew to this size Must be 10 Years +

I've had them checked for cancer lumps at Hospital Sexual Clinic & local GP both proved negative.

What can be done on the N.H.S

Thank you for the additional information.

To be able to determine whether something can be done to fix the problem, it is first necessary to determine the cause. After an examination, the usual next step to determine the cause of the symptom would be an ultrasound. An ultrasound can assess the anatomy of the testicles and other structures in the scrotum. It can detect whether there are any tumors that are smaller than can be detected on examination. It can also assess the vascular system, as a vascular obstruction may cause engorgement and enlargement of the testicles.

Surgery may be able to help, depending upon what is found to be the cause. Certainly, tumors can be surgically removed. Vascular obstruction may be able to be cleared surgically, depending upon the type and location of the obstruction. But it would be impossible to know whether surgery would be an option until the cause can be identified.

The ultrasound of the scrotum is available on NHS, but whether any other intervention would be available woul depend upon what is found to be the cause.