Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
28277873

Hello, I am a 23 year old male and for as long as I can remember

Customer Question

Hello, I am a 23 year old male and for as long as I can remember I have had low sensitivity in my testicles. I can moved them up and down without touching them if that makes any difference? and I can ejaculate through masturbation although my penis also has a lack of sensitivity so I struggle to ejaculate when with a woman.

I was wondering if it could be possible that I have "dead testicles" or something? I have no pain in the testicles and I have had testicular examinations by hand by a GP before and they have not flagged anything strange up. My testicles are normal size.
Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Sohaib :

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question. I am Dr. Sohaib, a Medical Internist (who deals with diseases of all the organ systems of body) and i will do my best to find an answer for you.

You need to answer a few questions first which will help me assist you in a better way.

Dr. Sohaib :

So you are concerned whether there is something wrong with your testes or not?

Dr. Sohaib :

Are you able to ejaculate normally?

Dr. Sohaib :

No problem in getting erections?