Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

altho i have ms i still have severe pain in my addomen , vagina

Customer Question

altho i have ms i still have severe pain in my addomen , vagina , and cervix the pain is a raging burnin pain and presenrt all the time the only thing that has come up at the present is that i have a irritable bladder ! the doctor is also sending me for a scan on my overies , i think that it is something else i am in so much pain , i have had a recent laporoscopy and everthing was ok
any ideas ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--why the laparoscopy? Was it to look at your ovaries and to see if you had endometriosis? Any other studies you've had?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Laparoscopy I believe was to look at overies and yes to see if I had endrometis , every thing came back ok still the pain exploring the bladder as I have an urgency to go to the toilet other than that nothing else planned doctors just looking at me blankly ! In a lot of pain
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Have you had urine studies and was cystoscopy of the bladder considered?