Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Can I combine pregabalin (300mg a day) with inositol powder?

Customer Question

Can I combine pregabalin (300mg a day) with inositol powder? R
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I will be glad to assist you today.

Yes, it is fine to use the pregabalin and inositol together. There are no adverse interactions between these two substances.

The only reason that may be an issue is that the inositol should not be used for bipolar disorder. Pregabalin is usually not used for bipolar disorder, although there are some presentations of bipolar disease for which pregabalin may be used. If you have been diagnosed with bipolar disease and are taking the pregabalin, then it would be better to avoid the inositol.