DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

went into hospital by the gp as i had breathing problem, i

Customer Question

went into hospital by the gp as i had breathing problem, i have a peg site and i have crps wheelchair user both legs are blue poor immune system and i have problems with the mucels in my face ie can not open my eyes on demined and my talking is hard to under stand
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
What is your medical question
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my husband brought me home as the last time i stay in hospital they said i had learning problems and l they left me in a bed with urine and sick in my hair. for six hours they did give me medication for my chest infection but did not give me my other medication that is why i had a fit.. from the waist downwards i have lose of feeling and my leg are high persencive i have 6 stone in weight over the last 3 months that is why they peg had to go in. the cathierter had to go in due to infection and now my kidneys or not to good i am i pain 24/7 but i get with the care team and have a loving family so now i have a chest infection and and back to where i was this am temp 38 and breething is hard, i am sorry my spelling is not to good to night

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
OK
I understand
So what is your question for us at this point?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the doctor who treated me for the fit has left brusing and nail makes around my right should and neck what he said about my illness was no true and in a full unit where i could not talk

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
OK
I understand
But what is your medical question for us...this is a question and answer service.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have a chest infection and i am in pain

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
OK
This can mean that you need to go back to the hospital and that the infection was not treated correctly.

It can mean you need a different antibiotic or even IV antibiotics

Is this what you are asking?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i can not go back to the hospital

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Why is that?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the hospital will not treat me as my husband signed out they will not treat me i now having troblem reading and writtngg

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Is your breathing getting worse?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
OK
Then this can become life threatening.
So you need to go to the ER
The ER can not refuse to treat you, and they can not refuse to admit you if you need to be admitted.
Your husband can not prevent you from being re-admitted.

Make sense?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
You are welcome.
OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.
Otherwise please choose a 3, 4 or 5 rating [smiley face or accept]. But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated. Your satisfaction is my goal, along with the best information. Remember, answers do not substitute for a doctor’s visit.
For future questions ask for me I the title or request me at this link
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/