Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

A lady in her 30s suffering from a low cortisol problem. It

Customer Question

A lady in her 30's suffering from a low cortisol problem. It is now totally ruining her life. and she has become virtually housebound. She needs a specialist who has the expertise to work back step by step to pinpoint what is the cause of this problem in her and to then help her to find the solution.
She lives in Romsey Hampshire.
Having been unsuccessful in her efforts with NHS we now need to find a different route to solve this crippling problem.
Are there any endocrinologists in the UK (ideally in Hampshire) who have in depth knowledge and understanding of low cortisol problems?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can wait

thank you

Glyn Evans

Hello Glyn,

Thank you for your patience, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
Do you have lab test results
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Simply use reply
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hallo,

I'm visiting the lady tomorrow and will try to gain from her any useful information regarding various lab tests.

I will get back to you after that.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
OK