Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I am feeling very anxious, weepy and very tired this has been

Customer Question

I am feeling very anxious, weepy and very tired this has been on and off for the last 7 years. I am 59 and still get a very slight period and stomache ache most months. I feel tired most days when I wake up as I wake up about every couple of hours due to being hot and itchy. My eyes and ears are very dry and scaley even though I put cream on them every day.I have been taking a muliti- vitamin and B complex tablets as I heard these could help. I tried anti depressesant tablets but they did not help. Please help
Expert:  Dr. Sohaib replied 4 years ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question. I am Dr. Sohaib, a Medical Internist (who deals with diseases of all the organ systems of body) and i will do my best to find an answer for you.
You need to answer a few questions first which will help me assist you in a better way.

What kind of tests did you have?

Cold intolerance?

Constipation?

Any treatment taken so far?