How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46937
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I have developed a problem with one of my testicles. If I

Customer Question

I have developed a problem with one of my testicles. If I have an erection my right testicle
rises into my body making it very uncomfortable. It also does when whenever I need to go to the toilet. Is this normal?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 years ago.
This is Dr. David

no, this is not normal and you should see a doctor about it.

and get an ultrasound examination of the testicle. you might have a testicular torsion or a cyst or hydrocele in the testicle which might need to be addressed medically.

do you have any questions?