Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor ( General Medicine)
9385906

hi, i had sex on the 13 of january and took morning after pill

Customer Question

hi, i had sex on the 13 of january and took morning after pill 12 hours later,then two weeks after i got my period for 6 days,and done 5 pregnancy tests including clearblue and they were all negative, i done them 5,6,7, weeks since i had sex,and now my second period is almost 2 weeks late and my upper back is killing me,could i be pregnant or my period is just late? thanks
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 4 years ago.

Hi there,

Welcome to Just answer !

Please just confirm this after the unprotected sex that you had on 13 january , you so far have not had sex and in between once you have had your periods too ? Is this right ?Plus the pregnancy tests have been negative also , all of 5 ?

Regards..

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes after that 13 of february i never had sex, and after the 13 next morning in between 12 hours i took the morning after pill,and 2 weeks later i had my period which lasted about 5,6 days, and since that i havint recieved my period and its almost 2 weeks late, by the way when i recieved my 1st period it was the 27 of february and since then no period.

Thanks for the valuable inputs..

Well you are not pregnant for the simple reason that you had your periods after last sexual encounter and to add to this your pregnancy tests have been negative , i believe you should stop worrying about the delay in your periods as this is not so uncommon occurrence in women of your age and soon you may get your periods.

So relax and stop worrying about being pregnant.

I hope this helps.

Wish you all the best.

Please kindly leave a Positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer as only then will i be credited for my service.

For your back pain you shall take a simple analgesic like Acetaminophen twice a day 8-10 hrs apart , but if the pain aggravates or is still persistent after taking this drug for 1 day, then you shall contact your gp and get yourself examined.

But as far as pregnancy is concerned that is not the case here.

Regards..