Dr Mask
Dr Mask, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS with 06 years Clinical Exposure in Surgery & Internal Medicine
27212923

my wife goes on the laptop and kindle from first waking until

Customer Question

my wife goes on the laptop and kindle from first waking until late at night, today, sunday, in particular she got out of bed at eleven, went straight on the laptop followed by the kindle for two hours then went back to bed at one twenty complaining of a headache and tiredness. she is continually tired and has many headaches. do you have an answer or medical term for this problem ? thanks allan
Expert:  Dr Mask replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer

headache and tiredness can be symptoms for quite a few disorders.

However the continuous work/engagement over the laptop for the whole day can also be blamed for her tiredness and the headache.

If using the laptop is an important task then this tiredness and headaches can be managed by cutting the routine in to small pieces of 5 or 10 minute breaks every 30-40 minutes. This should be particularly helpful with the headaches as she wont be continuously concentrating on the screen.

The most common medical conditions for tiredness and headaches can be Hypothyroidism and diabetes. The headaches and tiredness can also be due to weak eye sight where the person has to exert more than normal while working or reading on the laptop or a book.

However considering her age and her routine this most likely is the over work than any medical conditions that is to be blamed.

Hope This Helped :)

Please let me know if you need further clarification. If satisfied please do remember to click on Positive Rating (Preferably number 5 please)

Warm regards

Dr MASK

Expert:  Dr Mask replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer

Hope This Helped :)

Warm regards
Dr MASK
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I am not happy being told what I already know, please cancel the whole thing as per your offer without taking payment
Expert:  Dr Mask replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry but it seems that you may have not read the entire answer since there was an issue with getting it posted hence I have posted it again for you. Still if you are not satisfied no money would be deducted unless you click on a rating for it.

Dr MASK