Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Yesterday I took terrible stomache cramps and starting

Customer Question

Yesterday I took terrible stomache cramps and starting sweating felt as if the life was draining from me. I decided to go into my kitchen to make a hot water bottle bottle to see if that would help with the cramps. I started to get all dizzy and I was walking as if I was drunk staggering about until I collapsed on the floor and burnt my leg and hand with the water from the hot water bottle. I called for an ambulance and they took me into hospital. they thought that I had taken a heart attack. I have told them that this is not the first time this has happened to me and I feel like death , when it does. They kept me in over night they put me on a drip and had taken blood , but the blood work has come back fine. I am still very dizzy and just would like to know what could be doing this to me? I am a 54 year old woman.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 4 years ago.
Mysticdoc :

The views expressed by me are for educational purposes only and do not establish a doctor patient relationship.

Mysticdoc :

Mysticdoc :

Thanks for your question.

Mysticdoc :

Which part of the stomach you get the cramps?