Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

sympathetic dystrophy ?

Customer Question

sympathetic dystrophy ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--can you please tell me more about your problem and how it's been evaluated and treated so far?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my doc has proscribed clonazepam tablets and statedat somelater date that iwill have a brain scan to find out if there is a growth

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
OK--you mentioned sympathetic dystrophy--has that diagnosis been made? How long have you had the problem with the limb numbness and the right leg? Have you had any studies so far or is the brain scan the first?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have had these problems for a number of years

they seem to be becoming progressively worse with shaking I

of the right side of my bodt ie arms and leg my memory seems to failing I keep forgetting things also I keep fallinf asleep

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
OK--what diagnosis has your doctor made and are you asking me to give you my thoughts about what the problem is?