Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

HI THERE TO DR; MY NAME IS

Customer Question

HI THERE TO DR; MY NAME ISXXXXX; MY Q IS AT LAST FIVE YRS I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING BOWELS PROBLEM WHAT EVER I EAT I HAVE TOO RUN IN THE TOILET,,,, TO OPEN THE BOWELS NO BLOOD NO IRRIETABLE BOWEL BUT NONE STOP SOME TIMES EVEN 10 TIMES A DAY NOW MY WEIGHT IS NEARLY 6 STONE BEFORE IT WAS 8/9 STONE MY CLOTHES ARE GETTING BIGGER BIGGER DAY DAY BY DAY PL PL ITS REQUEIST IF U CAN HELP ME ASAP WITH ANS WHAT TO DO THANKS......

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi, Payal. May I first ask if you've seen a doctor about this for tests and studies to see what the problem is?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HI THERE DR; YES I HAVE SEEN MY DOCTOR AND EVEN SEND ME THE HOSPITAL PARK ROYAL;

I MET THE DR XXX XXX COULAGES THEY SAID NOTHING

THEY CAN FIND, XXX XXX XXX CONSULTANT, ENDOCRINOLOGY

BUT STILL THESE MATTERS IS ON GOING ,,,,XXX @ XXX ARE ASKING ME PAYAL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEALTH DR I DONT HAVE NOTHING IN MY STOMACH JUST SAKE OFF EATING THEN EVERY THING IS OUT I DO SUFFER FROM ULCER .

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
What tests were done--especially, did you have endoscopy (upper and lower), a screen for H pylori, a gastric emptying study, and studies for malabsoption conditions?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi there i had endscopy done empty stomach not to eat for 12 hrs before the test only water upper lower but nothing like malabsoption;

or H phlori any how i am going to bed know i have wake early in the morrning @4am so pl do send my ans by e mail or u can call me will u take the money know or give me refund back or i have to speak to u 2 eve send me the e mail ,pl thanks if iam not happy with ur ans i can allways get money back

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
I haven't given you and answer as yet--I needed more information first. And you don't pay any money unless I give you and answer and you rate that answer positively. But we need to talk more about this and we can only do it on this page and not by phone or email, so get to bed and please get back to me here when next you can.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thanks good night have great day payal

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
I'll be here when you get back, Payal