DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Hi, I got my last normal period on 08th april, it lasted 5 days. About 2 days later i had

Customer Question

Hi, I got my last normal period on 08th april, it lasted 5 days. About 2 days later i had a browny pinky flow for 3 to 4 days. On the 4th of may The flow was light agen, light enough for a pantyline and finished today.

Are these irregular periods or is it implantation bleeding?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
It is possible.

What you should do now is take a pregnancy test
It would now be accurate up to 6 days before your due date of your period
With the newer tests

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.

Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.