Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

My wife is pregnant at 36 weeks on Monday admitted with double

Customer Question

My wife is pregnant at 36 weeks on Monday admitted with double protein and ++lucacites in her urine with high uric acid levels in her blood works her blood pressure pretty normal 133/84, sever frontal headaches very blurred vision and painful eyes, high in tummy painful especial to touch, diagnosed with pre eclimpsia, had it in previous pregnacy 10 months ago. She has been feeling awful and communivated this to mid wifes and doctors, it appears that they are playing a wait and see game, is there any reason why they may be doing this when my wife is so obviously getting worse? is there any questions I or m ask to find out what they plan on doing and when?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 years ago.
Hi there,
With the symptoms that you are having I think that you should go to the ER and get this checked out as these symptoms and the labs that you mentioned indicate that you require emergency delivery.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Please do not rate me for my services if you are not satisfied.
Kindest Regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

wife already in hospital but doctors wont make decision

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 years ago.
The good thing is that she is in the hospital.
They must be monitoring her and must be waiting for the right time.
I think that you should be patient, keep yourself updated on her situation and keep asking questions to the treating doctor as to the immediate plans of action.
They should make a decision soon. The good thing is that her blood pressure is normal.
Kindest Regards