Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have PVS following a cardiac ablation for A.Fib. I also have

Customer Question

I have PVS following a cardiac ablation for A.Fib. I also have leaking valves. I went into A.Fib during the ablation andd had to have a cardioversion. This was three weeks ago and I would like to know what to expect healthwise
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 years ago.
Hi. I'm online to help.

How can I assist you?
Expert:  alex-cssm replied 4 years ago.
Hi Breedeen,

I apologize for any confusion but it appears that you have posted two identical questions. I have closed the duplicate question page and there will be no charge for the duplicate question. You can view your original question page here:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/cardiology/7r5hp-told-cardiologist-p-v-s-following.html

You will be able to make as many replies and ask as many followup questions as are necessary of your Expert in order to receive a satisfactory Answer. Please use the reply button when responding to the Expert until you receive a satisfactory answer. Once you receive a satisfactory answer, giving the Expert a positive rating transfers the deposit to them for their work with you.

Furthermore, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address. Thank you.

Regards,

Customer Service