Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

ive already sent my details but wen i put in the number of

Customer Question

ive already sent my details but wen i put in the number of the visa card i can use to pay, it was nt accepted but there is a lot of money in it and i was able to use it just dis past saturday pleasse. it is a Bank of Hawaii visa card thankyou
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello from JA
There is no previous post in medical.

Everything on this post looks OK.
It says deposit made.

Is there a medical question you have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have had this heavy headache since thursday last week;it concentrates on the top left side towards the front. i take lisinopril 20mg n a aspin plus daily fr high blood pressure. since thursday been taking 2panadols n 2 pecold abt four hours apart but does seem to get any better. wen i tilt my head lower than my heart it gose but wen im up again it comes back. i di d send my details bfre my payment

OK
This might be from an increase in blood pressure.

But, a headache like this that is new and does not go away can be:

Migraine
Bleed
Other brain problem
Cluster headache.
Aneurysm
Problem in the cervical spine
Tension hedache.
Persistent daily headache.

IN short, any new headache like this must be evaluated..and today is late.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.

Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TODAY IS LATE,IT SOUNDA SCARY!!!!!!Can you pse tell me briefly about the different things you listed and what can i do to help ease the pain e.g.drink more high blood pressure tabs ??n aspin plus please help me here im getting scared!!

We can not treat you or diagnose you on that site.
That requires examination.
Your blood pressure has to be checked.
If it is high your med dose can be increased.
Migraine and cluster headaches are chronic forms of recurring headaches that require prescription medicines.
This is true of persistent daily headaches as well.

I would only use acetaminophen for home treatment until seeing the doctor.

Brain problems require a scan to diagnose....but usualy there would be findings on physical examination..such as for bleed, tumor, etc.

Since some possibilitties are serious, then getting examined today is recommended.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is acetminophen the same as lisinopril? what about cardizem 120mg ? does it help you diagnose me more ? last week thursday i gt some horrible news frm home that my son's inlaws had sent him n his wife out of their house n his mother n law keeps calling hm at his office n harase him. it was after that news came that i gt this stinging headachet;i am so faraway frm him him and home; it pains to kno hes been treatedthat way.

No acetimenophen is a pain reliever over the counter.
Cardiazem is a blood pressure medicine.

We are not going to diagnose you at all..that is not the purpose of the site. I have given you a fairly complete list of possibilities.

It is true that stress would make a tension headache worse.
But you need your blood pressure checked to see what it is and you need an exam.