Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

can i ring you ? please give your number

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 4 years ago.

Doctor-Bob :

Hello. We cannot talk to clients on the phone or by e-mail. But I would be happy to exchange with you in this way. What you describe is quite common and a normal phase of exploration that many teens go through.

JACUSTOMER-iigy1an5- :

my telephone no is XXXXXXXXXXX /p>

Doctor-Bob :

I'm sorry, but I am not allowed to call and speak with you on the phone.

Doctor-Bob :

But it sounds like you have had a good life and a good marriage. You should be proud of this. You should not be concerned about anyone thinking badly of you for something that happened 60 years ago and was a product of normal human curiosity. This is how we learn about ourselves and our world when we are young and inexperienced.

Doctor-Bob :

Are you satisfied? Did you want to talk this way or not?

JACUSTOMER-iigy1an5- :

no i wanted you to ring me why haven't you

Doctor-Bob :

I can't ring you...your phone number is x'd out by JustAnswer. I can't ever read it. If this is a serious concern of yours and you need some sort of "closure" for it, you could discuss it with a therapist or minister.

Doctor-Bob :

you should not try to rate my service as bad when i am trying to help you...this is something someone might think badly of you for doing.

JACUSTOMER-iigy1an5- :

we are not x directory and i sent it clearly to you XXXXXXXXXXX /p>

Doctor-Bob :

but it comes out on my screen as XXXXXXXXXXX

Doctor-Bob :

how can i call XXXXXXXXXX?

JACUSTOMER-iigy1an5- :

oh never mind everything else i have written to you has reached you clearly why not this

Doctor-Bob :

because JustAnswer blocks it...they do not want client and experts talking on the phone...how can they make money that way?

Doctor-Bob :

Here is a list of hotline in the UK that you can call for help: pick the one that looks closest to what you are looking for...but please don't rate my service as poor...i am trying to HELP you.

Doctor-Bob :

thanks for your kindness and understanding.