Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

wentl into hospital on the 8th december for a routine hernia

Customer Question

wentl into hospital on the 8th december for a routine hernia op had alot of problems after it went bacl into hospital on the 1st may to get my stroma resited and a abdominal plastio op result of hernia op and am still having problemslast five and a half months hav been hell and i,m still suffering please help
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 years ago.
Hi there,
Can you please let me know if you have been to your doctor since your were admitted in the hospital on the 1st of May?
Please let me know.
Kindest Regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i had seroma the last time and they took my drain out last week and i hav become swollen again

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 years ago.
Really sorry to know that you have been suffering so much.
I would have felt the same way if I were you.
The main thing here is that you need a close follow up with your doctor and that is the only way that you can finally get this treated.
Sometimes complications like these happen after hernia surgeries and they are pretty difficult to manage at times, unfortunately but with persistence and determination you can fight it off and things will eventually start to improve.
So the main thing is that you need close follow-up with your doctor to frequently assess your problems. I understand that its frustrating but that is the only best course of action. If you are not satisfied with your current surgeon you may want to have a second opinion on this from a different surgeon.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Please do not rate me my services only if you are satisfied.
Kindest Regards