Dr Mask
Dr Mask, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS with 06 years Clinical Exposure in Surgery & Internal Medicine
27212923

I am taking Kliofem and have realised I have taken 2 tablets

Customer Question

I am taking Kliofem and have realised I have taken 2 tablets today by mistake, what should I do ?
Expert:  Dr Mask replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer

You would need to keep an eye on symptoms like nausea and vomiting and if these come along then there would be the need for symptomatic relief for which prescription drugs may be needed.

So if you get these symptoms of nausea and vomiting it would be best to contact your doctor. If not then there is nothing need to be done at present.

Hope This Helped :)

Please do remember to click on Positive rating(Preferably number 5 please)

Dr MASK
Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 4 years ago.
I was following your question.
You do not need to do anything at all, period.
You may get some nausea. vomiting would be very rare. And even if you do have these symptoms, they would be self limited. Going to see or contacting a physician would not be a good use of your time. The symptoms would resolve shortly.

Good luck
Expert:  Dr Mask replied 4 years ago.
I am Thankful for my colleague for agreeing to my response.

You can yourself assess the need, if any, for contacting your doctor in case of nausea or vomiting depending upon the severity.

And as I mentioned before if these are severe (be it rare for them to be severe) then it would not be wise avoiding a visit.

Dr MASK