Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

hi again i recently noticed that i have been suffering from

Customer Question

hi again i recently noticed that i have been suffering from very scary like symptoms such as tighness of chest by which i mean i can not breath out fully and it hurts my chest when i do i also notice heavy head aches nausea body ches feeling faint and muzzy and confused sometime just sittin there and i suddenly feel light headed and muzzy as if im about to fait also i have had temperatures and have an infection and also i have a lot of chockin sensation episodes this has now come to a point where im very concerned that i will actually end up fainting or even have something way worse and unmentionable happen at first i connected all this to anxiety until minutes ago where i experienced these symptoms very badly as if i was going to pass out and couldnt breath but most of the dymptoms above i have been exeriencing for a few hours now this is now causing me really high level of worry whivh will lead to one of my anxiety attacks and then i will b confuse as to what symptom is for physical problems i might have and which ones are anxiety
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--we've already talked a little about this. What studies have you had regarding the fainting feeling?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am not sure what u mean by what studies have i had

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Blood work, a cardiac evaluation, MRI of the brain, etc.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

oh you mean what tests, a ehile ago i got hospitalized due to D and V and when i wa in there the fainting sensations kept happening and the DR there just called them fainting episodes and yeah i had alot of blood tests and chest scans when i was there they said everything came out ok MRI scan i am not sure wether i have had that in ages

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
OK--very sorry but I have to be off for a few hours here--I'll get back to you just as soon as I can and we can continue the discussion. Please don't post anything here until I get back with you
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--I'm back--are you there?