Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

My granddaughter has a rash. There are distinct small spots

Customer Question

My granddaughter has a rash. There are distinct small spots in the right groin and on looking closely there appears to be a tiny vesicle in the centre. There is also one spot at the top of the mons pubis. Where the spots have subsided there is a red mark . The rash is not itchy. She is well in herself. I understand that she has had the rash in the last week or two. I should be grateful for your opinion.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--just to be sure, no fever or any other symptoms? Is the rash itching?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The rash is not itchy and there is no fever. She is well in herself. would you like any more information?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Is it possible for you to post a photo either on this page or at Imageshack, Phtotbucket, or Snapfish and give me the link?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have no photograph.

I therefore wish to withdraw my request for your opinion and not to be charged. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
I can still give you my opinion without the photo if you'd like