Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

i am producing a hormone siadh how do i find someone who also

Customer Question

i am producing a hormone siadh how do i find someone who also suffers with it and can help me out
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.

SIADH means Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion. It is an abbreviation. The hormone you are porducing is ADH or Anti Diuretic Hormone.
There are many causes for inappropriate secretion of ADH. You can get information about it on this website, however, you will have to search for appropriate forums on the internet to find people who suffer from it.
If you want any information about the disease or want to discuss your symptoms and treatment, you can do so with me.
Let me know. Best.