Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Hi the right direction please which one should I be speaking

Customer Question

Hi the right direction please which one should I be speaking too, I have 2 slipped discs, sciatica in both legs crippling pain all around my legs, plantar fasciitis, tinnitus, ringing in the ears both of them. I.B.S. guess what I can laugh too, I don't go out unfortunately because I cant walk far, I walk on tiptoe, and the back of my legs r going hard
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.

HI, Thanks for your question. My name is Dr Hasan and I am here to help you today. I will be happy to help you with your follow-up questions also. Before i answer, i would like to know that who you have seen so far and which investigations have been done so far? Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there I am debs

I have had MR I scans over the years, I was told i have 2slipped discs, I know theres other names for them in L4 AND L5. I have this pain since I was 27, I used to work at a low desk and chair in my own town of BIRMINGHAM where I was born, I now live in Eastbourne by the sea.

I had backache for the 1st 8 weeks where I couldn't walk because I took my trousers off, and over the years this pain has come, and got worse over the time, I feel pain in both legs, I cant say its in one spot it all over.

I have had spinal probe injections last August, that was the first injection into my back for 10 years, unfortunately they didn't do anything, I was annoyed by the consultant because when I sae him he said to me if this didn't work because u have had this pain for so long, we need to try different things, and when I received a letter in the post it said we cant do anything that's why I was annoyed because he didn't say that.

I have facet joint injections, epidural injections, pain management, that's crap, because they haven't got a clue, I have had physio.

I also had private chiropractic in Eastbourne, he said I had a twisted pelvis too.

I have seen consultant, who some don't want to bother with me which is wrong.

I take butrans patch 10mg, I have only been on this year, I have been asking my own doctor for this for 14 years, I said when I had breast reduction, they gave me that in my leg, guess what doc that stopped the pain in both of my legs, so why is it I cant have morphine, please don't say I am too young, how much mg can I go up on the bu-trans patch.

I take solpadol 500 paracetamol and 30 codeine in each pill I take 8 a day, I take Tramadol 200mg twice a day, I take 2 of pregabalin 300mg, I take the bu-trans patch, I change every 7 days

I have high cholesterol which has come down from my family, I am on pills for life, I take a 40mg fluvastatin, its still high.

I have I.B.S THATS REALLY BAD, I END IN THE LOO, AND THEN END UP ON THE FLOOR WITH FEVER. I take Mebeverine 135mg 3 a day, 0.2 peppermint oil 3 a day. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I COULD DO WITH THAT.

NO TESTS HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THAT,twisting of the tummy all the time, I cant put my underwear on because the pain is bad, I use waterbottles

I breast reduction from a 34FF to a 36B, 14 years ago, I still take 6 evening primrose cap 1000mg, I still have pain in my boobs, I don't know what else to do with that, HOLLAND AND BARRATT ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT HELP.

Before I had PLANTAR FACITIS, CANT SPELL IT NOW, I could walk outside a little, now I stay in because its hurts like hell, I have had corterzone injections every 3 months into the bone of the feet, every 3 months, I had operation on each calf called Biltercal calf surgery lasted one year on the left leg, and half a year on the right leg, done in May and November the same year. There is a lazer that they can do which is done private they have to do a mri scan.

Mike my hubby has private insurance with his company and this why I have had this done.

I have tinnitus ringing in the ears since I was 24, where the doc where I worked back in Birmingham where the desk was too low put oil in my ears instead of saying to me leave it in for say 5 days, he said come back in 20 mins I did I didn't know anything different, when it came out he pulled out in both ears like the end of a cigarette, a few days later the ringing was started, I will leave that with u for a bit if u need anything let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

plus arthritis of spine told by the same man who did the spinal probe injections into my back, he said it as he was passing, he wasn't talking to me, just passing it by, I said hold on a second I didn't even know I had this, yeah u get it in yours 40's

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Deb i am sorry that i will not be able to help you with this problem. I am opting out to see if some other expert can help you. Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can I ask u why

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry but unfortunately your probem is very extensive and i am afraid that on web i will not be able to help you. Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just thought wow, how can a doctor not answer it

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel

this question for you.