Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

hi there, i had cancer when i was 4years so my left kidney

Customer Question

hi there, i had cancer when i was 4years so my left kidney has been removed, and im 27years old now since i was in my early 20s i had urine discharge every time i go to the bathroom and have to change my underwear 2-3 times a day as it happens while im walking sleeping etc... and its kinda stink :( and i have low blood pressure so sometimes i faint for couple of minutes and i have strong headaches, and feels like my heart gonna stop and cant breath and start shaking etc also its been almost 5+ years and doctor said that my white blood cells ate low, and low iron but when i was in cairo for a holiday i fainted when the doctor examine me he said i have anemia and its been there for a while, so he gave me some tablets and all this years few doctors in New Zealand no one has figured out :( so i really want know if im okay or nor but in general i don't feel okay at all b
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this excellent question

Did you feel better after iron tablets?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Doctor Phil for helping i really need it :)

Well the one i used to take 5 years ago it didnt make any difference, the new ones from cairo called haema-caps and effortl they are okay i guess but still even now feels like my heart beats real slow

you're welcome Angie

I would get your thyroid tested

This is a very common problem in young people and can cause fatigue and slow heart rate

I hope this helps.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what about my kidney ? and the urine discharge ?

This clearly needs to be followed up on

I would get a BMP or basic metabolic panel to check on kidney function

Also, a urinalysis to rule out infection
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

A positive rating is the only way I am credited for my work. However, my main goal is your 100% satisfaction. If you are satisfied, please rate positively. If not, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.